ASIA_PRIME has successfully been awarded a new project in the Emirate of Dubai for M/s Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
DBJ-19-0000-37 “The Construction of New Dubai Gynecology and Fertility Clinics (DGFC)
at Latifa Hospital.”
The project consists of two (2) buildings which includes the main building and service block.
- Total Built-Up Area: 7,504 m2.
- Type of Building: RCC Structure.
- Client: M/s Dubai Health Authority (DHA).
- Main Consultant: M/s National Engineering Bureau (NEB).
- MEP Consultant: M/s Ian Banham & Associates Consultant Engineers (IBA) .
- Health Planner: M/s Total Alliance Health Partners International (TAHPI).